Service Delivery Strategy by each THCC:
- A team of 1 Medical Assistant/Paramedic, 1 Health Worker and 1 Clinical Assistant provides ESP+ Health Care Services to the community people.
- The Medical Assistant/Paramedic and Health Worker carry out Health Care Check-up, Advisory Services and Medical Treatments 20 days in a month at Fixed Out Reach Centers as per scheduled program from 8:00 AM to 01:00 PM and again gives treatment to patients also from 02:00 PM to 05:00 PM daily at THCC.
- The Health Worker Provides Health Education to TMSS women group members daily from 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM as per schedule and by the help of Field staff of TMSS HEM Project carry out necessary Household Survey, PRA, Awareness raising activities and arranges community level meetings as per need during the rest working hours of the day.
- The Pathology Technician carry out examination of the Blood, Stool, Urine & Sputum samples as per advice of MA/PM and prepares reports for correct diagnosis of disease and proper treatment by MA/PM. Besides this, as and when requires, sends Blood stained slides and other specimen to TMSS Community Hospital for improved analysis/investigation.
- The Medical Assistant/Paramedics refer critical patients to TMSS Community Hospital or nearby other GO-NGO Health Complex for better treatment.