Admission to TMSS Nursing College for the three-year Diploma-in Nursing Science & Midwifery Course, four-year Basic BSc.-in-Nursing Course and two-year Post Basic BSC.-in-Nursing Course degree are open to all individual and meeting the selection criteria laid down in the concerned college prospectus. The number of students admitted per session is 50 in Diploma-in Nursing Science & Midwifery Course and Basic BSc.-in-Nursing Course is 25 while 30 students in two-year Post Basic BSC.-in-Nursing Course.
(a). The candidates must be a permanent citizen of Bangladesh.
(b). Candidates having 18-22 years of old at the last date of application submission date are eligible for getting admission.
(c) Candidates who have passed SSC and HSC examination in the specified year from any recognized education Board and obtained combined GPA of 4.75 & individual (minimum 2.25 in SSC and minimum 2.50 in HSC).
(d) Candidates must be sound in both physically and mentally.
The applications for admission to the specific courses (i.e. College for the three-year Diploma-in Nursing Science & Midwifery Course and two-year Post Basic BSC.-in-Nursing Course) of the TMSS Nursing College at Bogra are invited through an advertisement published in the prominent Dailies. All candidates applying for admission to the courses against open merit seats and all other categories of seats are required to pass the Entry Test with a minimum score fixed by the authority. Application form, Prospectus and further information are available from the office of the Principal & from designated areas/ centers of TMSS which are: Aajshahi- 01711876690, Dinajpur- 01711869826, Rangpur- 01713377075, Dhaka- 01714040888, Khulna- 0412830040, Divisional office and Noagoan- 074161370, Sirajgong- 075164258, Natore -01713377235, Pabna -01713377242, Joypurhat- 057162048, Rangpur- 01713377159, Gaibandha- 01713377163, Kurigram- 058161833, Dhaka- 01713377185. After collecting application form and other relevant documents, candidates should submit the duly filled application form with required documents at time. It is mentionable that a candidate for admission must submit an application in his own handwriting, in prescribed Application Form. This form, duly completed in all respect along with necessary documents, must be submitted to the office of the Principal before the last date. Incomplete, defective and late applications will not be considered and no correspondence in this matter will be entertained.
Certificates / following documents to be attached to Application Form (for Diploma in Nursing Science & Midwifery Course):
Copy of SSC and HSC or equivalent certificates and academic transcripts (duly attested.);
Conduct certificate/Testimonial from the Head of the Institution.
Four Copies of attested passport size photographs and two copies of stamp size (Colored, front view);
Citizenship Certificate by Uninon Parishad/Municipality;
Declaration of financial solvency of parents/Guardian;
Certificate of extracurricular achievements if any.
Admission Requirements of Basic BSc. Degree Course
- Attested photocopy of S.S.C Certificate.
- Attested photocopy of Certificate of Diploma in Nursing and Midwifery.
- Attested photocopy of all Transcript of Records.
- Attested photocopy of BNC Registration.
- Two (2) copies of attested recent passport size photograph.
- Medical Clearance Certificate from a Junior Consultant/RMO including relevant investigations.
- Need to qualify both in written and oral examination (if necessary).
- Price of Admission form: Tk.300/- (three hundred taka, non returnable)
Selection of candidates: The merit of the candidates is worked out as under:
Final selection of candidates shall be on merit based on scores of
Admission Test (MCO) : 100
Viva Voce : 25
Total : 125
Admission Test shall consists of an hour’s written Examination consisting of MCQ (If nesessary) based on in Bangla (20 marks), English (20 marks), General knowledge (20 marks), General mathematics (20 marks), primary health care (10 marks) and Geography (10 marks).
The merit list of candidates is prepared by the office of The Chairman, Admission Board.
- Admission to the course: List of finally selected candidates will be notified in the College Notice Board. Two types of list (merit list and waiting list) are notified. Candidates finally selected shall have to be admitted by the announced date and time. Otherwise their selection may be cancelled and the place will be filled up from among the candidates in waiting list.
- Expense of the Course: Tuition and other fees payable at the time of admission will be notified in the college notice board. All payments are to be made as per TNC admission rule. Thus, the admission and Tuition fees are charged according to the policy of Board of directors of TNC. It also varies from one year to another year depending on policy meeting.
- Medical Examinations: The selected candidates will be examined by a Medical Board for their physical fitness. The Medical Board will be formed by principal of TNC.
- Bonds from candidate and their guardians: The candidates and their parents or guardians are required to sign bonds on non-judicial stamp regarding the terms and conditions of study, conduct and discipline before admission to the college. Admission formalities will be incomplete without submission of the bond.
Student bond: I hereby declare that as a student of TMSS Nursing College (TNC), Bogra I must follow the terms and conditions as follows:
- I shall abide by all the rules and regulations of the TMSS Nursing College.
- I will refrain from any activities that my tarnish the image and credibility at TNC, Bogra.
- I shall not behave individually or collectively in any manner unbecoming of a student or resort to any action prejudicial to the interest of the College of Hospital.
- I fully comprehended in sound mind. I am liable to be punished which may go up to expulsion from college for any misconduct as understood by the college authorities.
- I will not claim any money paid to the Nursing College authority if my admission is cancelled by myself or by Nursing college authority.
Signature of the student Signature of the Guardian