Mohasthan Medical Assistant Training School (MMATS) is in northern part of Bangladesh, about 245 km by road from Dhaka, the capital city. It is located in Baghopara village under Bogra District. The Dhaka-Rangpur Highway Road runs by the side of that institute. The institute is 8 km away from the main town of Bogra. MMATS is located at the foundation office of TMSS which is a calm and quiet place with 4 storied building. 750 bedded TMSS Medical College & Rafatullah Community Hospital and TMSS Medical College (TMC) is very near to the institute. Travel to MMATS from Dhaka is possible by Road directly. By road, the journey takes typically 4-5 hours, mostly on major roads. There are buses from Dhaka to Bogra, either by day or overnight, with AC and Non-AC services. MMATS has been established at the 2 Km Foundation Office (FO) of TMSS. There is a four stored separate building for this institution with modern facilities. 100 students are admitted in every session on the concerned Course as approved by the concerned authorities.
- Year of Establishment – 2013
- Approval Authority – Ministry of Health & Family welfare.
- Affiliating Authority – The State Medical Faculty of Bangladesh.
To make qualified & skill medical assistants to provide themselves for loving care of the patients our country.
Medical Assistant is an important service pool for the deserving patients of the remote areas of the country.
- To achieve its vision & mission of Medical Assistant Training School. It provides the medical assistants to get them acquainted with proper knowledge & skill to serve the human beings for their illness.
- To provide themselves to make a bridge for filling up the gaps of careness and work for the disease people of the various family to achieve the goals of supporting careness and to provide health services of medical assistants.
- To provide responsible & competent medical assistants for their accountability for performing activities to the patients of different cultures.
- To provide themselves for acquiring knowledge & skill, so that Medical Assistants responsibility depend on their knowledge & skill & they can depend themselves for governing decisions & policies.